Hack's 2000 XJ Build Thread

I didn't know they let Jeeps this old on the forum.. Is that an original Willy Jeep from World War II? Was Patton in that Jeep too?

No that old XJ you're driving.

View attachment 124191

FYI, I also have a JK and here it is!

Come on bro.. I love ya, We're all sicko Jeeps fans.. Just having a little fun! :wings:

Nobody knows you from a hole in the wall and these are your first four posts? I feel perfectly comfortable speaking for everyone on WAYALIFE when saying that nobody here shares your style of "fun".

Here is a excerpt from the 'Rules and Guidelines' you consented to when joining the forum.
"A "Troll" is internet slang for a person who creates posts or has a user name, signature and/or profile with content specifically intended to incite reaction (usually directed at another forum member, the administrator, a vendor/manufacturer or a political group, race, etc...), disrupt normal on-topic discussions, incite drama or cause trouble on the forum. "Troll" posts or deliberate actions seen as trolling will not be tolerated on WAYALIFE.com."

Feel free to familiarize yourself with the rest here:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Fucking trolls have no life these days ey. Go back to your hole :asshat: cause all jeeps are welcome here

Wow! Weeding my way through the thread, and I have to say that you have a great looking XJ Hack. I owned one shortly after getting married and had some motor issues with it, but looking at your build makes me wish I would have kept it.

Wow! Weeding my way through the thread, and I have to say that you have a great looking XJ Hack. I owned one shortly after getting married and had some motor issues with it, but looking at your build makes me wish I would have kept it.

Thanks man! I'm happy with it. It's a perfect DD for me, especially in the winter. :)

Nice ride..just in time for all the snow your getting up there! It's amazing how you transformed that XJ! You'll have to post a before with an after pic in al that snow!!:thumb:

Top Bottom