Guys with 37's, what's your average MPG?

jorgelrod

Hooked
After a month or so since the regear(5.13) and the 37's, My truck is averaging 14.4 according to the truck. Stock I was averaging 18-20, I was expecting my avg to go to about 16. I'm not griping, just trying to see if that is the actual average for everyone or if there might be change after a few more thousand miles post regear.IMG_9460.jpg

15.5 on my daily commute. Got 19.9 coming back from Colorado until we got on the interstate. Dropped to 19. (should be noted that I always get good mileage on this route, it is down hill for 4 hours.)
BFG KO2 37s which are small and light. 4:10 gears.

If I keep it 65 or below, I can get as high as 18 mpg. Average is usually 16.5 though. I'm still on the stock 4.10 gears.

Measure the actual tire diameter and put that into your programmer. not just put 37.. happy trails

JL 4:88/37's averaged about 18mpg from Texas to Utah and back recently.

But that was with ethanol free fuel pretty much at every fill up.

Without the ethanol free it's around 15

Ask him if that’s going up the Mountain or down.🤫

For the thread with the v6 and 5.13 I was 14 to 16 depending. With the v8 and one tons on 4.88 I’m doing donuts in celebration of getting 13mpg.
Up the mountain is just above 17 surprisingly and down the mountain is 19

I don't have 37s but I have noticed that mileage is much better at high elevations than low. But perhaps average speed is lower at high elevations.

Top Bottom