Gulches ORV Park, SC - December 6th

I've camped there a few times and people end up doing trail rides that go past midnight. The owner is pretty laid back but just make sure you leave your camp spot clean. That's the only thing I've seen him get mad at and rightfully so.

What's worse having a jeep & no time to ride or no jeep & having time to ride? I learned today that we have other plans that weekend. We're out...again.[emoji19]

I can lead a group if need be as well. I go to the park all the time.

Thanks. We can work all that out once we get there. I imagine we'll have some folks that will want to play a little harder than others so we can divide there as needed.

I'm interested, What is the cost, expectations, etc...

I've been wheeling with friends for years, but never been to a group ride. Would be nice to tag along.

I'm interested, What is the cost, expectations, etc...

I've been wheeling with friends for years, but never been to a group ride. Would be nice to tag along.

Admission is $25 for the day. Plus a $5 first time registration fee and $5 per passenger. The majority of the park can be done without lockers but there's also a few trails that they are desired/required. Trails for everything mild to wild.

Add me to the maybe list! I have exams that Monday but I live right down the road so I may be able to make it for part of the day

Top Bottom