Groot build

method 105 17" with 37x12.5 r17 nitto trail grapplers
Who runs balancing beads in the tires? Would you recommend them?

Half of the people swear by them and the other half swear at them. I personally don't think they work. Why not try and run without any weights? I never balanced mine, although they are Cooper STT Pro's. Mine have a slight vibration at 75 mph above but up to there they're great. You might be fortunate & not need any...

Nice Jeep and welcome. My Jeep name is Groot as well. People always ask what my licence plate means and I have to explain lol

Half of the people swear by them and the other half swear at them. I personally don't think they work. Why not try and run without any weights? I never balanced mine, although they are Cooper STT Pro's. Mine have a slight vibration at 75 mph above but up to there they're great. You might be fortunate & not need any...

Ok sounds like its a toss up. have a co worker that swears buy them. Will see have a few weeks to think this over before the evo coil overs go on and I have to make up my mind.

Looks like a great build list. One recommendation though - skip the SPOD and look at the SwitchPros. It's a few dollars cheaper, the install is cleaner and all around better product.

Picked up a bestop sunrider today at the off road expo in pomona. After getting dusted out on the trail and getting rained on with my son. Made the call to pick this up. I have had the front panels off since i bought it so this should be a good option.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1475396170.454256.jpg

Pretty happy install was easy. Looks great fits great. Have not had it out on the freeway yet will see how it sounds with top down.

Thanks really happy with it.
Just need to decide on a rear bumper thinking Poison Spyder rear bumper with Tire carrier?

Top Bottom