Greets from Canada

If you are stock, just do the stock trails. Still fun and you get experience.
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I definitely need the experience...I should have bought my Jeep before the winter here, that was a helluva ride this year.

Join the of4wd and connect with other ontario offroaders. Also you'll get access to trail conditions and updates on public land access issues. There are plenty of stock friendly trails with off shoots for the bigger boys to play on. I had my JKU Sahara out two months after purchase and was given guidance by some experienced local wheelers. I had a blast, didn't really get stuck either. Just don't go alone "ever". Always have recovery gear, food and water(not pop and chips).

The only downside I see right now is that you live so far south. The only real legal wheeling here is north of barrie. Unless you've got some private land down there. Another option is to hop over the border to Michigan or Rausch Creek.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Join the of4wd and connect with other ontario offroaders. Also you'll get access to trail conditions and updates on public land access issues. There are plenty of stock friendly trails with off shoots for the bigger boys to play on. I had my JKU Sahara out two months after purchase and was given guidance by some experienced local wheelers. I had a blast, didn't really get stuck either. Just don't go alone "ever". Always have recovery gear, food and water(not pop and chips).

The only downside I see right now is that you live so far south. The only real legal wheeling here is north of barrie. Unless you've got some private land down there. Another option is to hop over the border to Michigan or Rausch Creek.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input, I'll look into your suggestions.

hey all wave from southeastern Ontario!
love my jeep Can't wait to take it off Road!
6spd Anvil sport
3.73's!

20140503_120547.jpg

Lol thanks, I've been looking for some Southern Ontario based Jeep groups but most have either faded out or don't even exist anymore. There's one here in Windsor but they're kinda quiet right now. Any out your way that have get together etc?

Welcome from Ottawa! The Ottawa Jeep Club is a great group of guys/gals to go wheeling with. Check us out on FaceBook or ottawajeepclub.com. Stockers are always welcome!

Looking for someone who wants to join me in black bear alley this weekend! Its up near Shelburne Ontario

Live in the gta and want to get the rig out of the city this weekend!

Top Bottom