Gladiator Diesel -- New 2023 What should be changed First???

Actually finally found 1 place that has a very nice bumper with recessed 8274. Found Next Venture Motorsports front bumper and since there is a very big lack of selection and their bumper I belive actually looks very nice.

View attachment 408869

Just need to wait for a very good sale....

By the way.... Anyone know somewhere I can get a bar bent to create a stinger option. Next Venture unfortunatly only has the bolt on bullbar type setup and I prefer a pointy stinger.
Check out Barnes 4x4

Check out Barnes 4x4
Took a look at Barnes... Didn't see anything for front of a JL/JT that would have a recessed 8274. I could probably modify something they have but am trying to steer clear of that. I figure in time a trouble since I do not have a fabrication shop at my disposal I would probably have more invested into a modification of existing than just grabbing something that the guesswork is removed.

On another note. I saw that Barnes had a nice bumper DIY that I think I may get for the front of my old YJ.

Took a look at Barnes... Didn't see anything for front of a JL/JT that would have a recessed 8274. I could probably modify something they have but am trying to steer clear of that. I figure in time a trouble since I do not have a fabrication shop at my disposal I would probably have more invested into a modification of existing than just grabbing something that the guesswork is removed.

On another note. I saw that Barnes had a nice bumper DIY that I think I may get for the front of my old YJ.
Huh. Barnes used to offer a hoop you could add to a front bumper.

Top Bottom