FS: (5) Mickey thompson Sidebiters 17x9, 4.5" bs

Rule18

Roughly 20k miles on them, some minor scratches but still great looking wheels. NY/PA/NJ/CT pickup, drop off or meet up only, no shipping. These sell new for $160.00 - $180.00 each. The ones on eBay are selling for less but they're not a 5x5 bolt pattern. I'm asking $550.00 obo for the set. Send me a PM for a good deal...

Sidebiters.jpg

Last edited:
Love the price but I'm not a big fan of all black wheels being that I am a black JK :naw:

Last edited:
Lol, you'd be some kind of stealth crawler... I've seen a few totally blacked out rigs, not bad looking...:thumb:

Yeah it looks good but its not my thing ya know? Not to mention every other black JK in my club has black wheels so I'm looking for something black/machined.

Good Luck on selling they are sweet wheels.

where are you in ny? im in north jersey debating these they look real good but im kind of partial to my 13 rubi wheels any pics of them on the jeep?

It is actually a US address, so it is not that bad. It s an APO, AE address. Armed Force in Europe. I have a ton of stuff shipped, it probably will be about 140 dollars to ship them, maybe 160.

Thursday bump... great looking wheels at a great price... all the info's in the first post... PM me if your interested and for more pics.

Top Bottom