Free parts for you're jeep

Ok I'm Trowing this away on Tuesday last try. Anyone need something let me know, I know this are stock and in bad shape but maybe some one here may need it.

By the way the HIDs are in perfect working condition full kit with bulbs for free

Still available stock rear bumper?

CA 90502

Thank you

If brankz doesn't have it I have a stock Sahara rear (with the silver thing on it, easily removed). Free if you want it. My dad works for the city of Torrance so he may be able to get it to you. Otherwise he's in long beach.

If brankz doesn't have it I have a stock Sahara rear (with the silver thing on it, easily removed). Free if you want it. My dad works for the city of Torrance so he may be able to get it to you. Otherwise he's in long beach.

Nope. I'm in sandiego much better city lol

I know you are brother, as am I. I meant my dad lives in long beach. Not trying to step on your free stuff thread brother. 👍

hahahahaha sorry. Nah don't worried I don't care about posting in my thread, you can post what ever you want I'm not like most people here that get mad because some one post on Their threads or stuff like that.

If you want u can change the tittle of this threads and make it yours lol

Great!!

Thanks. :blush:

PM sent.

Last edited:
Free rear rubi shocks
From a 2014 4 door about 25k on them I believe....

PM me if you need them
I can ship at your own $$$$

Top Bottom