FREE Otrattw laser etched switch covers!

I did. Just need to know which are left I guess. You said "still plenty left".

Dibs on the ones I listed if they are still available!

Air comp power, trunk monkey, rock lights, rear lights, and passenger eject are taken.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Air comp power, trunk monkey, rock lights, rear lights, and passenger eject are taken.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Alright.

Dibs on horizontal air compressor, windshield lights, bumper lights. Vertical rear locker.

What does the second to last one on the right say? Above the last air compressor.

Last edited:
Alright.

Dibs on horizontal air compressor, windshield lights. Vertical rear locker.

What does the second to last one on the right say? Above the last air compressor.

I'm guessing it says "bumper lights"

I'm guessing it says "bumper lights"

Alright.

Dibs on horizontal air compressor, windshield lights, bumper lights. Vertical rear locker.

that is correct. It says bumper lights

jackal...yours are being held!

for anyone that doesnt know how to send me a label, go to USPS.com sign up and go to prepare a label and ship. at end, onc eyou pay, instead of printing it, click to save as PDF. then email that to me. PM me for my address and email.

thx

EDIT - all have been spoken for and are gone. enjoy to those who got them

Last edited:
Thank you jkflyer for your generosity!!

That was pretty cool of you to do!

Thanks man. This forum is so great for advice etc...sometimes its worth paying it forward vs.trying to make a few quick bucks

Thank you jkflyer for your generosity!!

U got it bro! Enjoy them . remember they are shaved on sides already for use with Daystar/contura 2&3 switches

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got the switches last night! Thanks again jkflyer!!

Top Bottom