FREE Otrattw laser etched switch covers!

JKFlyer

EDIT - ALL ARE TAKEN & GONE.

Have a bunch of these. Used on all my switches but decided I like the plain old color ones better. They are trimmed on sides already to fit standard rocker switches. These were custom set up for driver a pillar...pass a pillar and lower dash. Free to my WAL family. Make it easy and send me a prepaid shipping label and they are yours. Call out which you want dibs on in this thread. Then pm me so u can email the USPS label.

Am I allowed to list my email here?

Mike

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1407814236816.jpg
    1407814236816.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Where did you have these made at? The ones you have are the wrong orientation for my switches but I definitely want labeled switches like these.

Correct. Had them set up for both a pillars so needed different horizontal orientations. I think they cost about 6 bucks each to have made

Did you have problems with them fitting? I had to trim mine slightly, because the pillar switches are so close together.

bump for a good deal to WOL members - these switch covers are cool

Dibs on lots of them!!! Yippee!!

Let's see... Air comp, trunk monkey, rock lights, rear lights, and passenger eject.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:
And passenger eject! That is, if they are still available?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Have a bunch of these. Used on all my switches but decided I like the plain old color ones better. They are trimmed on sides already to fit standard rocker switches. These were custom set up for driver a pillar...pass a pillar and lower dash. Free to my WAL family. Make it easy and send me a prepaid shipping label and they are yours. Call out which you want dibs on in this thread. Then pm me so u can email the USPS label.

Am I allowed to list my email here?

Mike

Let's see... Air comp power, trunk monkey, rock lights, rear lights, and passenger eject.

If they are still avail.

Last edited:
I will buy some later, and want someone who will use/need them now to get them. I was just joking with you because you posted 4 times in a row with dibs :cheesy:

I will buy some later, and want someone who will use/need them now to get them. I was just joking with you because you posted 4 times in a row with dibs :cheesy:

Haha. I was excited! Still am actually.

That was funny.

David has dibs on those listed.

Yes already trimmed sides to make them fit ...still are a bit tight depending on your mount but work fine

Still plenty left

Let's see... Air comp, trunk monkey, rock lights, rear lights, and passenger eject.

David

Which air comp. Do u want? I have 3 diff ones

David

Which air comp. Do u want? I have 3 diff ones

Let's go with the "air comp power"

Do you have horizontal: air compressor, rear lights, windshield lights? And passenger eject?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom