FOR SALE - LoD/ Evo/ Poison Spyder items

Just as an endorsement of the seller - he's a good guy that made me an awesome deal on wheels and tires in the recent past. :thumb:

If you take $400, I'll take them and pick them up this week. I'm in SoCal (Lake Forest) but work near John Wayne airport.

Eh he's "alright" lol. You're saying that because he is a big dude that could benchpress YOU.

Kidding Jay is a good dude.

I think Jay would bench him just for warm ups. Then add you and I if he needed a little sweat. 😉

Jay - With you selling all this stuff, I'm interested to see where your going with ur rig. It was already bad ass. I'm guessing custom builder corners and no carrier?

- Jason

Eh he's "alright" lol. You're saying that because he is a big dude that could benchpress YOU.

Kidding Jay is a good dude.

I just scarfed down a Top's pastrami and fries while watching the playoffs...that's where my bigness (is that even a word?) aka, FAT, comes from. Asia had the same meal, so that won't bode too well for her muay thai lol.

We gotta get out and wheel sometime...it'd be great to get some tips from you.

I think Jay would bench him just for warm ups. Then add you and I if he needed a little sweat. 

Jay - With you selling all this stuff, I'm interested to see where your going with ur rig. It was already bad ass. I'm guessing custom builder corners and no carrier?

- Jason

The best thing about the gym is a lady in yoga pants haha.

And Jason, you are correct about the builder corners! But I was going to run my Evo tire carrier still...now you got me thinking...would it look better without? Would Greg kick my butt for copying him? Hmmm...

The best thing about the gym is a lady in yoga pants haha.

And Jason, you are correct about the builder corners! But I was going to run my Evo tire carrier still...now you got me thinking...would it look better without? Would Greg kick my butt for copying him? Hmmm...

Best thing about anywhere is a lady in yoga pants.

As for the no carrier, Ive seen your rig in person a couple times, and it would look good. I'll let you hash that out with Greg. Lol

Didnt mean throw another idea into ur plans. 😉

- Jason

Best thing about anywhere is a lady in yoga pants.

As for the no carrier, Ive seen your rig in person a couple times, and it would look good. I'll let you hash that out with Greg. Lol

Didnt mean throw another idea into ur plans. 

- Jason

Gotta think about this one...it's like you planted a seed in my head haha. Only problem is I need the back seat area for my K-9 and his large crate.

All PM's replied. By the way, I'm dropping the price of the rear skins down to $220, since I did not get the nutserts back. Also, the area where the off road evolution tire carrier tabs were mounted needs to be touched up a bit. But otherwise, everything was powder-coated black previously.

Top Bottom