First time off road, I love it. and also have some question about lift kits choice.

I was running 285 70 17s on my 2013 2 door and I would run the fender flares when disconnected. I installed TF leveling kit and extended the front bumpstop I think like 1" and I had no more rubbing. You can also solve the rubbing by trimming your fenders up a little. I used JKS quicker disconnects and they worked fine for me.

On a side note, what wheels are those? I'm digging the look of those!

View attachment 204781

Hi, I have a question,
ur jk, which in the photo, only add 1'' TF leveling kit? I feel it is higher.

As ausjeep said i'm not sure if Suspension stuff are still selling them as i've heard the same but they are still on their website, but here's a link for Murchinson.
http://www.murchisonproducts.com.au/shop/crdstu-jk-front-coils
He is definitely still selling them under his CRDSTU line of suspension parts. they are probably made by King under licence as they are about the only coil spring manufacturer in Aus.

As for shocks the 7000s are a monotube like the bilsteins and fox 2.0 where as the 9000XLs are an older style twin tube adjustable shock. I went with the rancho 9000s because i had good experience with them in my WJ and i was able to get the delivered for under AU$500.

Ok thank you. I will do some study on rancho. and does rancho have sales in australia or we need order online?

Yeah Stu still has them but I tried to get a set through suspension stuff and they have just been bought out by another company and decided to discontinue them. They said Stu is the only guy that would have any left. From everything I've heard though they are a really good spring and great value for the money, I was looking at a set for mine and still might get some. If you wanna get good cheap shocks go with 2nd gunman and get the 9000's I had them on my old Xj and they are really good bang for your buck shocks.

thank you for your info so much

Hi, I have a question,
ur jk, which in the photo, only add 1'' TF leveling kit? I feel it is higher.

The TF leveling kit adds a 2" spacer to the front and a 1" spacer in the rear. Here is a picture of the same kit on my current 4 door, getting ready for a fender trim and 35s.

Before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464186580.956553.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464186618.576979.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464186692.614742.jpg

As you can see, it does make a big difference and plenty for around a 33" tire or even a 35 with trimmed fender flares.

The TF leveling kit adds a 2" spacer to the front and a 1" spacer in the rear. Here is a picture of the same kit on my current 4 door, getting ready for a fender trim and 35s.

After
View attachment 205040
View attachment 205041

As you can see, it does make a big difference and plenty for around a 33" tire or even a 35 with trimmed fender flares.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but what bumper is that? I don't recognize the symbol cut-out.

Does the TF leveling kit come with bumpstop or break line extensions?

what parts include in these kits?

The kit I bought came with front and rear spacers and front sway bar end links. At this height it works with factory shocks. Depending on tire size, bumpstops are not needed either. I will be extending bumpstops because I will be running 35s.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but what bumper is that? I don't recognize the symbol cut-out.

MotoBilt, made in the good ole USA.

Ok thank you. I will do some study on rancho. and does rancho have sales in australia or we need order online?

They sell them in Australia but not the full range and the markup is insane! The cheapest I could find the 9000s in Australia was AU$900. I had the same 4 shocks delivered from the U.S. In under a week for under AU$500 through RockAuto. I went with 330s and 331s but it was a lot of mucking around to get them to work with a 2" lift.

First time off road, I love it. and also have some question about lift kits c...

I'm pretty sure they're the new mopar beadlock so that came out a few months back. ~$275 from what I've seen.

Top Bottom