Feeler: AEV tire carrier with 10 gallon fuel caddy

Not yet. Most people on there always want me to ship because they're all on the east coast or beyond. But i will.

Sorry to veer here a bit but I'm thinking of going evo rear armor and tire carrier too but I always thought it would be illegal without a white backup light. ...do u ever run in to trouble with yours? Am I missing something?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to veer here a bit but I'm thinking of going evo rear armor and tire carrier too but I always thought it would be illegal without a white backup light. ...do u ever run in to trouble with yours? Am I missing something?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

No problems. I installed reverse lights into the armor anyways just to be safe though. Plus you can mount just about any type of light to the mast of the carrier.

Ok so i now have the tire carrier ONLY up for sale for $550. The fuel caddy and hi lift mount is gone. The carrier is still in excellent condition. Shipping could be a possibility but its still going to cost a lot of dough. So lets try locally for now. My evo carrier is on the way. This is my only reason I'm selling my aev. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387787952.247449.jpg

Ok so i now have the tire carrier ONLY up for sale for $550. The fuel caddy and hi lift mount is gone. The carrier is still in excellent condition. Shipping could be a possibility but its still going to cost a lot of dough. So lets try locally for now. My evo carrier is on the way. This is my only reason I'm selling my aev. View attachment 61260

so nice set up

Bump. Tire carrier is off the jeep and ready for a new home. $550. Again this is tire carrier ONLY as the fuel caddy and hi lift mount is gone.

Top Bottom