Feeler: AEV tire carrier with 10 gallon fuel caddy

Didn't you just get that carrier? Haha. What are you going to get instead?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I think I'm going to add more armor for the time being. Skids and diff covers, etc. but later on down the road I will be getting the evo carrier. That's what I had in the back of my mind when I installed their rear corners.

Well I think I'm going to add more armor for the time being. Skids and diff covers, etc. but later on down the road I will be getting the evo carrier. That's what I had in the back of my mind when I installed their rear corners.

That will be sweet. I always want to swap my genright out for the Evo one to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you don't mind could you give me some info how its on their is it just the carrier bolted to the frame

If you don't mind could you give me some info how its on their is it just the carrier bolted to the frame

That's all it is, it's just mounted to the frame directly and is linked to the tailgate for a one motion open/close. Very simple and solid design.

Man I really like this set up...and I honestly searched all over the interwebs after seeing you post this up a while back. Looks great! :yup: GLWTS

Would you be willing to sell the fuel caddy seperately? I have the aev bumper/carrier and want the caddy. If so, willing to ship down to socal?

Thanks,
sean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Man I really like this set up...and I honestly searched all over the interwebs after seeing you post this up a while back. Looks great! :yup: GLWTS

Thanks its great but when i ordered my rear evo corners i knew in the back if my mind i would eventually switch to their carrier as well.

Would you be willing to sell the fuel caddy seperately? I have the aev bumper/carrier and want the caddy. If so, willing to ship down to socal?

Thanks,
sean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Sorry i need to sale as a whole.

Update: back on the market. Looking to get $1000 for the set up now with hi lift jack mount.

image-440941096.jpg

Still in pristine condition. What you get: tire carrier, 10 gallon fell caddy, aev hi lift jack mount with jack and a rigid flood light on the mount.

Top Bottom