F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink. You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

So I take it that's a no, on showing pictures of the invoice and box?

I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink. You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435365739.608295.jpg..... Seriously?

Wait you mean to tell me that there are other jeep forums out there and that people talk shit about Wayalife and this forum!?! :shock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435365706.515349.jpg Moses Lake Dunes Crew!

Lol! We've been banned from some dunes? That is hilarious!

And yet you joined this forum with this pre-known information and thought what exactly of us all? Come on man, now your true colors are coming out. None of us called you names or made threats. Now you start dropping F bombs and you've already called a bunch of us Dickheads for really no reason other than we re-stated your own facts.

I know who you are, and a good chunk of you are. We meet some of you guys at the Moses lake dunes. Which I would not recommend ever coming back too FYI. Fuck your forum and fuck you too. Your a little a little yuppie guy who thinks his shit dont stink.

:cheesy: wow, all that and just because I said I would not lock or delete this thread and suggested you spend more of your time on competing forums that you felt were "more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies." :crazyeyes:

You know everyone talks shit about you on all the other forums right? You are one of the jokes of the jeep community.

Well, that may all be true but it is you who chose to be on my forum and is still posting away - you know, the one that everyone talks shit about on all the other forums. Just sayin.

Fuck your forum and fuck you too

Northridge groupies? I just spit my drink out through my nose. That's a funny one.

IF you were sent the wrong thing (and that is certainly possible because shit like that happens and pisses me off)...that sucks.

BUT, you didn't take the time to inventory your parts before installing. You FORCED a "square peg into a round hole"; then you further f'ed it up by OVER-INSTALLING the sleeve; then you made your f-up permanent by WELDING something together that you knew wasn't installed correctly.

I may not be a NR4x4 fan, but I am a straight shooter and this one is all on you. NR4x4's error (if there was one), ended at your door and could have been remedied there.

You took what should have been just a graze to the testicles and turned it into a sex-change. Go away, don't come back.

lol someone got his panties in a bunch lol

3qfl2w.jpg

There's a kumbaya thread specifically for that. Sometimes it's suggested for people to go take a visit and chill out.
Bahaha. Thats what i was gonna say. Shit, i go away for one weekend and this is what ive been missing? Lol definately entertaining and mind numbingly dumb. Another guy who hates us, but wont leave. Gimmie a break.

Bahaha. Thats what i was gonna say. Shit, i go away for one weekend and this is what ive been missing? Lol definately entertaining and mind numbingly dumb. Another guy who hates us, but wont leave. Gimmie a break.

He just wanted to make sure you had something to come back to that let you know things haven't changed while you were gone.

On the bright side of things, today, the SCOTUS ruled that you can marry yourself.

I do like how this guy claims he is not responsible for what happens when a certain biker gang finds out and don't come play in my sandbox anymore, that was funny

lol, in the last 5 years I have built an FJ40, 3 jeep YJs (One is 1ton, hydro, coilover, 4 linked, 496 big block and lots more), 1ton built k5, CJ5 with tons of work/small block, th400 etc, 3 jeep JKs, FJ cruiser (Dont hate it was for my wife and I sold it), 2 f250s, 2 ram 2500s, 2 Nisan titans and the list gos on and on. So ya, I have literally spent 100s of thousands on parts, no exaggerating here. I have 3 sets of locked and built 1 ton axles currently in my shop.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435374700.744422.jpg...all I could think of when I read this

Top Bottom