Evo Enforcer on 37's pic

Looks sweet, I would think when you get a new bumper for the front it will level out. And then a winch .:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those flares look exactly like the bushwacker's. Quadratec sells them for $606

View attachment 15143

+ shippping & handling fees :crazyeyes: go to the local dealer no extras Im lucky i liv in NH no tax either . If you can beat that price great , i found them at another aftermarket dealer (NOT BASHING ) for 907.74$ for the set of 4 on the unlimited . i agree they are deff bushes :thinking:

+ shippping & handling fees :crazyeyes: go to the local dealer no extras Im lucky i liv in NH no tax either . If you can beat that price great , i found them at another aftermarket dealer (NOT BASHING ) for 907.74$ for the set of 4 on the unlimited . i agree they are deff bushes :thinking:

Quadratec will do free shipping through jk forum for members and northridge is cheaper and I'm sure they will do free shipping also

http://www.northridge4x4.com/shop/bushwacker-jeep-jk-flat-style-4-door-fender-flares-10918-07

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread ;)

Last edited:
I have the bushwackers. They look nice but I am sure the first time I rip one off it will be a pain. Kept my stock fenders so that I can chop them just in case. Also if you ever plan on running armor you might have to mod the fenders so the armor will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom