EDGE of PIZEN

When you plant definitely makes a difference but holy cow, 6' already?? LOL

We had to wait till our last frost which is typically Memorial Day but I'm pretty sure that Cindy got them planted just after that. Essentially about 1 month to the day. I wanna say that all the other corn in the area is a bit taller but not by much.
That's about when we planted. Ours isn't near that tall. Soil test and fertilizer are good too.

Weird thing is I had some random corn grow that I didn't plant from leftover deer feed mix. It's nearby and about as tall as yours.

When you plant definitely makes a difference but holy cow, 6' already?? LOL

We had to wait till our last frost which is typically Memorial Day but I'm pretty sure that Cindy got them planted just after that. Essentially about 1 month to the day. I wanna say that all the other corn in the area is a bit taller but not by much.
They planted this mid to end of may. 6’ is probably the smaller stuff. It’s not natural lol

Great sunsets for sure. Looked at a 20 acre spread in Hoyt Cyn last week, great potential if you’re wanting a full remodel 😁. Not for me, looking for less work more fun.

Great sunsets for sure. Looked at a 20 acre spread in Hoyt Cyn last week, great potential if you’re wanting a full remodel 😁. Not for me, looking for less work more fun.
I know which property you’re talking about and yes, it’d take a bit of work to make nice.

Top Bottom