Ecodiesel Lift

1tmjpr

What are Ecodiesel owners running for coil springs. Just know the motor is a little heavier. Looking for more clearance is all. Thanks

If you look at companies like Evo they have lifts just for the diesel. A lot of them will be for diesel and the 392 because they are about the same weight.
This ^

Something like the EVO kits are a great bet and most other options will include a diesel specific variant clearly visible in it’s description.

Well I guess what I should've said. I bought my rig with a lift already on it. Would changing the coil springs to the evo hd springs. Work with the existing lift, or would I have to change the whole lift. Thanks

Well I guess what I should've said. I bought my rig with a lift already on it. Would changing the coil springs to the evo hd springs. Work with the existing lift, or would I have to change the whole lift. Thanks
Assuming you're wanting to get coils of the same or similar lift height, you can use them with the lift you have.

Went with evo 4.5 coil springs. Now my delima is do I stay with short control arms or go with the long arms. Hoping somebody can chime in and let me know. Read a lot but still not sure. Thanks

Went with evo 4.5 coil springs. Now my delima is do I stay with short control arms or go with the long arms. Hoping somebody can chime in and let me know. Read a lot but still not sure. Thanks
Synergy just came out with a bolt-on long-arm kit. Check it out.

Top Bottom