Drama drama drama

"trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show....." You're truly a fucking idiot, sounds like you need the ass kicking.
Just log off and go away.

A-mazing!!!! :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

That about sums it up.

I missed this whole thing till now but I was thinking the exact same thing. Thanks Ron!

No problemo. This thread is... interesting. Im just over here like OH COOL MY LIFT CAME IN! and heres this big love fest on WAL. :beer:

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

I'm still trying to figure out how their panties are getting bunched up when they are wearing thongs. :thinking:

You are all welcome for the visuals you just received and did not want. :eek:

You know what everyone this verbal fight is between Adam and myself, maybe if we did meet up and beat the piss out of each other we would be best friends...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

I'm still trying to figure out how their panties are getting bunched up when they are wearing thongs. :thinking:

You are all welcome for the visuals you just received and did not want. :eek:

It's statements like this that will cause the WHO to mandate eye wash stations in every house hold.
Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

It's statements like this that will cause the WHO to mandate eye wash stations in every house hold.
Lol

I believe there is a website like eyebleach.com that can alleviate any unwanted mental images caused by deviants on forum

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Gawd I thought we had bad drama in the Canadian forums.

Heh look 22+

hey mooch how is your 5.3 swap doing?

It's running great! I have a little hiccup with an emissions code - evap purge canister low pressure. It could be a bad sensor. It is a problem because it's time for the first smog test for registration. Smokey's soon to be 5 years old.

It's running great! I have a little hiccup with an emissions code - evap purge canister low pressure. It could be a bad sensor. It is a problem because it's time for the first smog test for registration. Smokey's soon to be 5 years old.

wow glad to hear it, and i hope you get the evap issue worked out!

Top Bottom