Does anybody recognize what animal this is?

Wow! What's the secret to getting so close to those pronghorn? They're usually very alert and skittish. I need to know in case I get drawn to hunt next fall.:yup:

Piginajeep just pointed the stinger straight at them. Not sure he wanted to get THAT CLOSE though. :icon_crazy:

:thinking: Oh, you meant the OP. Never mind. LOL. ;)

Wow! What's the secret to getting so close to those pronghorn? They're usually very alert and skittish. I need to know in case I get drawn to hunt next fall.:yup:

Someone told me once that they are curious about bed sheets tied to a post blowing in the wind, but I have no idea how true it is.

Piginajeep just pointed the stinger straight at them. Not sure he wanted to get THAT CLOSE though. :icon_crazy:

:thinking: Oh, you meant the OP. Never mind. LOL. ;)

I was passenger in my jeep, Brian from team Evo is Bambi killer...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425426210.690665.jpg

Someone told me once that they are curious about bed sheets tied to a post blowing in the wind, but I have no idea how true it is.

Very true... stories in hunting magazines all the time about hunting them by tying a bandana on a stick way out in their range and hiding in a distance blind or rock outcropping and wait for them to see it and then their curiosity draws them closer to it for a shot....

Top Bottom