Detailing your jeep

Just wondering what everyone is using to clean and bring the shine/black back to your undercarriage? I have seen people use lucas oil air tool oil that comes in a spray can. I have used barebones by chemical brothers and it works well but it is kinda hard to apply because it comes in a squirt bottle and you have to usually spread it with a towel to get it even. But today I had my Jeep washed and I saw him spraying EagleOne interior shine to my bumper/suspension and it looked pretty nice. Wondering what everyone else uses.
Ceramic coat works best and lasts the longest. I don’t think I’ve put it on the frame but…
IMG_3236.gif

I pulled up to the car wash my wife uses on Friday, she was there getting her car detailed and I wanted to sit with her while it was being done. I guess the guy standing by the kiosk / barrier arm thought I wanted to go through the tunnel wash - the panic in his eyes was amusing.

Going to have to look into that. I’m just curious would it work just as good as a professional ceramic job? 🤔 I already use their glass cleaner with ceramic and it does fantastic but have to apply it every few weeks…
I’m going on two months since I applied it water still beads and bugs and dirt come right off .

Top Bottom