Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Looks to be a week or two too early for me join in on the fun doesn't look like my rig will be finished by the 25th but I'd still like to meet up with some of you guys when I come out there to pick it up.......

~Woodrow~

Awesome, keep us posted!

I won't be able to make this one. Last one was a blast.

Leaving tomorrow am for 2-1/2 week trip.
Dinosaur NM
Arches
Canyon Lands
Capitol Reef
Bryce
Zion
Escalante
North Rim GC
South Rim GC
Antelope Canyon
Mesa Verde
Great Sand Dunes

Back in Denver around August 2-3.

So looks like I won't make this one got to make a trip to Utah. Fiance wants to go see her family. Its hard to say no when they live in Moab.

Do we have a number of jeeps that will be there on Saturday?

No, it's usually just a whoever wants to show up type of deal - unless we're doing a run.

Anyone else planning on making it or is it just going to be myself and boardsurfer. If that's the case, then I'll be suggesting we make a run on Saturday if you're up for it.

No, it's usually just a whoever wants to show up type of deal - unless we're doing a run.

Anyone else planning on making it or is it just going to be myself and boardsurfer. If that's the case, then I'll be suggesting we make a run on Saturday if you're up for it.

The wife and I were planning on coming down for drinks. Don't let that stop you from getting some wheel time if you guys want (just to much going on this weekend for a run). Just let us know if you're not gonna be at the bar.

Im going to do Red Cone - Radical Hill - Saints John. Would love it if you came. I'll do it Sunday if we meet up, Saturday if not.

We are here, im in a green and gray shirt, we also checked and the private room is available if we wanted (depending on group size)

Top Bottom