Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

I'm open to doing it somewhere other than downtown..or even rotate north/south. But until we really get a larger showing I think central works best. Just my thoughts...

So far the most we've had show up is about 10 total people.

I completely agree. And Denver is central for the group. That is why I am still keeping the Fort Collins sng going. Don't let me know change your plans and if you do a Denver meet up I will try to make it.

Sorry guys we won't be making this one either. Both the wife and I got sick and thought it best not to spread it around. :-(

Sorry guys we won't be making this one either. Both the wife and I got sick and thought it best not to spread it around. :-(

No worries. I just pulled up so if anyone comes look for the Orange OSU cowboys hat. If nobody shows, well it's a fantastic day for a graham cracker porter and you're missing out. The weather is fantastic and the patio is full!

Nuts! Haven't been on the forum much the last few weeks so I missed the RSVP! No excuses, I'll make the next one.:yup:

I'll be out there in mid to late May picking up my rig from TJ.......if you guys plan a May meeting I wouldn't mind joining in.....Graham Cracker porter sounds pretty good I'll be sure to have a few of those.....

~Woodrow~

Great time as per usual! Left my card at the bar after paying and had to go back sunday morning to retrieve it! DOH!
I'll see ya tonight Anvil!!

Top Bottom