Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Take 2....Action! Meant to post this here: I just realized I'm working in Jackson/Ione 3/25-4/11 and am off that weekend. It's looks to be only 2.5 hours from there. In the off chance I drive my jeep up there I'd be down for the day trip. As it gets closer I'll keep you posted.

Take 2....Action! Meant to post this here: I just realized I'm working in Jackson/Ione 3/25-4/11 and am off that weekend. It's looks to be only 2.5 hours from there. In the off chance I drive my jeep up there I'd be down for the day trip. As it gets closer I'll keep you posted.

2013Rubirick lives in pine grove outside of Jackson you could follow him up if ya wanted.

More then welcome to follow me up to the Rubicon if you'd like.

Man I would love to join you all, but that Sunday is a pretty busy day for us - have a great time!!
Especially since my two favorite Rubicon guides will be on this trip - Kyle and Fitzbsly!

:cheesy: I sent bobby a message and asked how tough a skin you had haha. Would love for you to make it though and finally meet / wheel with ya.

What are you talking about? I don't even know you nor do I remember that conversation. Hahaha!
Just kidding, oregonjeeper is a great guy! One of these days you got to get on the trail with us Sean!

:cheesy: I sent bobby a message and asked how tough a skin you had haha. Would love for you to make it though and finally meet / wheel with ya.

What are you talking about? I don't even know you nor do I remember that conversation. Hahaha!
Just kidding, oregonjeeper is a great guy! One of these days you got to get on the trail with us Sean!

Its all good!!!:thumb:... you know my bday is pretty close to that maybe i can called my B-day gift ...:cheesy:

Man I would love to join you all, but that Sunday is a pretty busy day for us - have a great time!!
Especially since my two favorite Rubicon guides will be on this trip - Kyle and Fitzbsly!

We will go again this summer!! Just tell us when. We are close enough to go whenever!

Thanks Pastor, will miss you guys on this one!!

So I was just looking at pics on my phone and found a few from last year. My jeep has changed so much since then.this is last year at this time 1425367119849.jpg.
And this year1425367176449.jpg.

Top Bottom