Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

I'm thinking we should back out from this run. Jeep is acting up again. Wife is upset I even considering not going we planned our vacation to be in place for this run. :mad:

I'm thinking we should back out from this run. Jeep is acting up again. Wife is upset I even considering not going we planned our vacation to be in place for this run. :mad:

if its still moving forward it's working great! Ask Petey! Always gotta look at the positive side of things! :D

I had to join the rock light gang for Friday night

Damn Rob, that looks awesome. I have no intentions of running at night, my luck I'll break something and ruin Saturday's run but I'm up to co-pilot with someone if there's room.

Well damn! What's going on with the Jeep?
Last two times it was at the dealership they asked me if it was overheating? They couldn't find a reason for one of the codes. I have been keeping the coolant temperature on the dash. I told the dealership it had hit 222 then went back down last trip. The gauge does not fluctuate but the digital display started to go over 230 today.
if its still moving forward it's working great! Ask Petey! Always gotta look at the positive side of things! :D
When we are moving it cools down. At traffic lights it goes up.
I think I burn more oil than gas sometimes :cheesy:
I had a work truck back in the eighties. I ran it from Anaheim to Yakima, WA and back sometimes. One gallon Dello 400 every 40 gallons of fuel. Talk about a smoke screen.

Last edited:

Dam that sucks! Sorry about that, and sorry for sending you to close restaurants lol....
Tell your wife I'm sorry 🙈

Last two times it was at the dealership they asked me if it was overheating? They couldn't find a reason for one of the codes. I have been keeping the coolant temperature on the dash. I told the dealership it had hit 222 then went back down last trip. The gauge does not fluctuate but the digital display started to go over 230 today.

When we are moving it cools down. At traffic lights it goes up.

I had a work truck back in the eighties. I ran it from Anaheim to Yakima, WA and back sometimes. One gallon Dello 400 every 40 gallons of fuel. Talk about a smoke screen.

What's has the dealership done so far besides run codes?

Top Bottom