Cyl 6 Misfire. P0306. 2015 and 2016

Mine is misfiring right now too. It's showing PO132 and PO300 changed my 02 sensor but still shows 02 sensor and it's still misfiring anyone know what's wrong?

Check your wiring, make sure it's not rubbing or melted or torn. Follow wiring the best you can up to the pcm. Any recent wheeling trips or engine work around those areas?

Hello Y'all
I have a 2016 that has had a P0306 since day one. The light comes on around 4500 rpm. It blinks and goes away. Sometimes it will blink and then go solid. The motor sounds fine during all of this. It really doesn't feel like a miss to me. I have seen a few posts out there that describe something similar. This seems like an erroneous code. So far the coil, plug and injector have been swapped with cyl 1 and the problem stayed with 6. The cam/crank relearn has been performed and the adaptive numerator has been relearned. Compression and leak down have all been checked and are well within acceptable range. Has anyone out there had this and your dealer has some info that perhaps I don't? Seems like a software issue. At least that is what I am hoping for. I really don't feel like having a new vehicle with a motor swap before 2k miles.

Any info is appreciated.

Had the same issue with my parents 3.6l I am pretty sure Jeep has a recall for that head. Take it to the dealer and they should put a new head on free of charger. Should also be in your warrantee

Top Bottom