Custom Decals

What to get? or where to get them? If it's where to get them, pixeldecals.com is pretty good and do custom work.

Tim...Guess I forgot an important piece of the question. ..sorry. I meant where to get....but am also open on suggestiins for WHAT as well. Alittle undecided right now with the exception of a Wayalife one, of course! :)

Thank you for recommendation...i'll check them out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I got some made at fast signs. Probably cheaper places online though.

I put my signature....now I just have ink on my screen.

Another for pixel decals, great quality and affordable. I put an american flag in place of the sport decal and its been on for about a year now with no peeling or bubbles. My new hood decals should be shipped soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Check with a local club to see who they recommend. Most Off-roaders love stickers

I like using local businesses for stuff like this. I like being able to go in and explain to him what I want and he goes out in the parking lot and measures where I want it. My local guy also makes my stuff with same-day turn around.

702SignGuy if you're in Vegas :thumb:

Thank you all! I think I am going to check locally first...better chance of getting exactly what I want in the right size considering my placement spot is an awkard one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used pixeldecals also.

They made my custom windshield banner for cheap, very happy with it, my two rubicon hood decals and the big star also.

very pleased with the service I got so far.

Check with a local club to see who they recommend. Most Off-roaders love stickers

I like using local businesses for stuff like this. I like being able to go in and explain to him what I want and he goes out in the parking lot and measures where I want it. My local guy also makes my stuff with same-day turn around.

702SignGuy if you're in Vegas :thumb:

I am big on supporting the local guy or a Jeeper. Some times it is both.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom