Cocktail Hour

Cocktail hour at the casa of HT.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391917060.889317.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391917080.373284.jpg

Yes a pint glass. Because an old fashion glass is to small...
Lol

Last edited:
Cocktail hour at the casa of HT.
View attachment 68106

View attachment 68107

Yes a pint glass. Because an old fashion glass is to small...
Lol

Let's see...

Uses pint glases for cocktails...check.
Has similar (if not the same) placemats as us...check.
Likes the Giants...sort of a check (they are my go to national league team in a pinch).
Has a vintage Tour de France poster...

Me thinks you are good peeps HT. :yup:

Last edited:
As a big Adam Carolla and Carolla Podcast fan, had to try the Mangria and have to say pretty tasty but holy hell, at ALC 21% it's gotta kick to it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391921592.663371.jpg

As a big Adam Carolla and Carolla Podcast fan, had to try the Mangria and have to say pretty tasty but holy hell, at ALC 21% it's gotta kick to it.

View attachment 68126

Can you post a pic of the label/ingredients?

Love Sangria, but I'm guessing there is too much "other stuff" to make this a worthwhile purchase. However I cast no aspersions for those that like to make new cocktails...says the guy who used to think Mike's hard lemonade was a great "mixer" for vodka. :cheesy:

Couple of drinks for wife and I. A slight mod to a greyhound for me Vod/grapefruit/soda/squeeze of lime. And a salted carmel espresso martini for the mrs. Both delicious.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392010669.754081.jpg

- Jason

Jags, you mind coming over to my house and bartender sometime? You turn out some pretty tasty looking cocktails!

Jags, you mind coming over to my house and bartender sometime? You turn out some pretty tasty looking cocktails!

Thanks. Truth is I'm pretty rusty, but get an A for effort. I used to bartender back in the days of "the square cow fun bar." Lol. Now I just make tasty treats for the wife and I and occasional partygoers.

- Jason

Not muddled like MTG and not made by myself this time around. But vodka and lime on the ticket tonight.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393297901.234650.jpg

Top Bottom