Cats!!!

ShinDiggity

So my rig is currently sitting naked in my apartment complex parking lot. Without the use of a full cover, is there any way to keep these damn cats from hanging out in my rig? I know it's probably impossible but with the hard top stores at a friends, and my doors tucked away in my apartment, it's hard to get it covered up. Anybody have the same issues?

I wish I had the issue of have the top and doors off for an extended period of time lol. We get too much scattered rain every few days, the most i could be topless is maybe 3-4 days. To answer your question, I don't think there is a solution.

I have issues with cats but luckily they are my own cats and the don't shed or scratch anything, try the quick cover thing they sell on quadratec

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

other than lining your rig with the strapping with nails that kep pigeons off building ledges, me thinks you are SOL...

Its to the point where I want to hire a freakin guard dog to chill in the trunk to stop these cats from hanging out in the Jeep. With my luck, I'll probably walk out one day to a litter of kittens in the backseat!

Its to the point where I want to hire a freakin guard dog to chill in the trunk to stop these cats from hanging out in the Jeep. With my luck, I'll probably walk out one day to a litter of kittens in the backseat!

I think one of the quick tops is your best bet..

Cats hate citronella (or so I believe) spray some in the car and see if it keeps them away. Also a BB gun might have a good effect. Oops did I just say that or think it.

Cats hate citronella (or so I believe) spray some in the car and see if it keeps them away. Also a BB gun might have a good effect. Oops did I just say that or think it.

Yea, no BB gun... Wanna know how my cats I have seen come into my work with BB gun wounds and have died from it... Tis not fun... Just get a quick top. Tis you best bet. I am ordering one now actually

Had the same issue last year when my Jeep was open damn cat would get on the seats. I ended up using some old towels with tabasco sause on them, laid them on the seats and a couple on the floors, After about a week, no more cats in my Jeep. Something about the smell of it they hate.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367076159.318753.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367076170.880983.jpg
Speaking about cats I came outside this morning to one of my cats chilling on me roll bars lol
:cheesy:

Last edited:
Trust me, if I could get away with it, the last thing these damn cats will see is the business end of my AR-15. :doh: Being that I don't want to go to jail, I might have to try this tabasco sauce in a towel suggestion. Quick top will be my next option.

Top Bottom