CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

Ladies and gentlemen. The new CarolinaJK!

(Spare is gonna be ordered very soon)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_8105.jpg
    IMG_8105.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8109.jpg
    IMG_8109.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 170
Thanks everyone! Really liking the look so far! Wish I had gone 37’s, but the ole 30 probably wouldn’t like that. Yes, they are ATX slabs. And she’s 85” wide now!

Just read your build thread. What a project! I just bought a 18 JK 2 door. My plans are 3.5 lift with 35” ridge grapplers. Hope one day to be as nice as what you have done here with yours. Very nice looking rig. Unfortunately I’m gonna have to wait until after Xmas to get mine started though and man it sucks to have to wait that long.

Kelly - Thank you! It’s always best to take your time. It gives you time to do your research and buy the right thing the first time! Good luck with your build!

WJCO - Thanks buddy!

DesertRunner- I’m running 1.5” spacers with 3.5” backspacing for the time being. It looked like my wheels may come into contact with my tie rod ends so I decided to put the spacers on for the mean time since I was in a rush.

Kelly - Thank you! It’s always best to take your time. It gives you time to do your research and buy the right thing the first time! Good luck with your build!

WJCO - Thanks buddy!

DesertRunner- I’m running 1.5” spacers with 3.5” backspacing for the time being. It looked like my wheels may come into contact with my tie rod ends so I decided to put the spacers on for the mean time since I was in a rush.

Are your tires 13.5 or 12.5? Either way, I don't think you'll rub at 3.5" back spacing.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks and you’ve given me some ideas with your build. I’ve been looking at things for quite awhile and I’m leaning heavily towards the rubicon express kit with control arms and front track bar. It seems to have everything in the kit and cost less than other options

It's all relative. After a few months on 37s, they don't look huge to me anymore. If it wasn't for the extra hop I have to give myself to get in I don't even notice. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

It's funny you say that, I'm on 35s and they look normal or even small at times to me. I just have my oldest son drive it every now and then and when I see it going by in the street I remember how big they actually are lol

Top Bottom