BULLSH!T BINGO 2024 - Round 1

Would you rather have trump for four years and then newsom for eight or would you rather have newsom next and hope the republicans can get someone back in after four? You all know if trump gets in newsom will be president in 2028.

Would you rather have trump for four years and then newsom for eight or would you rather have newsom next and hope the republicans can get someone back in after four? You all know if trump gets in newsom will be president in 2028.
Depends on who Trump picks for VP. I actually think it's a big part of why he hasn't picked anyone yet - he wants to make sure who ever it is will be able to win in 28 as that would continue his legacy.

Sheesh you’re full of sunshine and roses today. Hoping Trump doesn’t pick another Pence type so hopefully his veep can continue.

I don’t feel bad for him he’s a mean pathetic child molester wholly owned by the deep state. He’s proven himself to be a racist and a bigot but since he’s a statist democrat he’s ok in the eyes of the media in this country.

^^^ This.
Biden is a horrible person who will do- and has done terrible things to accumulate power and money for himself at the expense of the American citizen. Another horrible person is his Gold-Digger wife who has aided and abetted all this. She is a soulless parasite who doesn’t care a bit about the welfare of her spouse as long as he brings home the 10%.

Depends on who Trump picks for VP. I actually think it's a big part of why he hasn't picked anyone yet - he wants to make sure who ever it is will be able to win in 28 as that would continue his legacy.
I think the days of the same party being elected twice is over. Hell last time that happened was I even born? Lol

Too many people flip flop. They change parties more than I change my underwear and I am changing a lot more often now, like once a month.

Up until last night, it
I think the days of the same party being elected twice is over. Hell last time that happened was I even born? Lol
LOL - Obama, Bush and Clinton
Too many people flip flop. They change parties more than I change my underwear and I am changing a lot more often now, like once a month.
You’re probably right. I’m just going off of what would make sense to me. Either way, I don’t think the ruling class will let the orange man bad win.

Last edited:
Top Bottom