Building Clutch's Battle Station

Also, I bought a Bosch Impact Driver over the weekend, it went up to 1650 Inch lbs, soft case, 2 batteries for $200. Seems to work very well, but given the age of over information, I ordered a Milwaukee Fuel 18 that goes up to 1850 inch lbs, hard shell case, and 2 batteries for $230. Also, the warranty is longer. Really couldn’t go wrong either way.
View attachment 280918View attachment 280919

So guess I’ll be returning the Bosch.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I do a lot of moonlighting in the A/V space and nearly all my cordless 12v & 18v are Bosch. I’ve been quite happy with them. Since I had a lot of 18v Bosch batteries I purchased a bare tool (no accessories) Bosch 1/2” impact wrench that peaks at 185 ft/lbs. should be good for most of what I’d encounter. But if I was starting over, I’d look at Milwaukee based on reviews for automotive applications. I’m sure you’ll be more than pleased with Milwaukee!

Honestly I’ve had some Bosch tools and they were very nice too. I have 1 crew that likes dewalt and I don’t care for them, not sure why but I don’t

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think most of the top brands are comparable. It comes down to what feels right in your hands a lot of the time, so long as the brands are reputable. I’m not a fan of DeWalt either but it has nothing to do with quality. I got hooked on Bosch because I needed a small drill with a decent amount of torque for my real job and the Bosch 12v had the best specs at the time for what I wanted to spend (5-6 yrs ago). That had me considering and ultimately purchasing their 18v products when the time came, and then all of the sudden you’re married to the battery systems.

Where the pictures of the new ball joints?

Perfection takes time....a lot of time. Should be done this weekend; it already drives better.

He’s still mad that banana Jeeps picture is on his thread I bet

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I put in a grievance with the Board of Regents! I’m more likely to burn his jeep down than buy a yellow TJ!

I think most of the top brands are comparable. It comes down to what feels right in your hands a lot of the time, so long as the brands are reputable. I’m not a fan of DeWalt either but it has nothing to do with quality. I got hooked on Bosch because I needed a small drill with a decent amount of torque for my real job and the Bosch 12v had the best specs at the time for what I wanted to spend (5-6 yrs ago). That had me considering and ultimately purchasing their 18v products when the time came, and then all of the sudden you’re married to the battery systems.

The Milwaukee seems good so far. It goes up to 150ft lbs so that should be enough for my purposes. But the Bosch was nice too, I was basically splitting hairs.

Installed some Pro Comp LED Headlamps and they are awesome. Way brighter, like is a nice white and they look pretty cool.View attachment 281838

Nice! I hated to spend money on LED headlights but I do a lot of night time back road driving, and I will say now it was te best safety upgrade I have ever done, and one of the best overall. Mine are 5000k color though,but just light daylight.
I did have to make the mod to the screws to properly adjust them though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yea they work a lot better. Found out the driver side brights aren’t working. Might have to mess with the connector or get a 1 new headlamp.

Finally have a few updates. Christmas was good to me, Santa brought me some JKS 2.5” coils, an air compressor, and quick Tire deflators.

Lastly, TrainWreck618 practically gave me a Tuffy Security Deck. Install was a bitch, but it was worth it.

Top Bottom