Build of my JKU

So this cross brace is bent pretty good and was putting alot of pressure on my exhaust pipes and rattling like SOB. Does any make a replacement?

Attachments

• 20210626_120211.jpg
    20210626_120211.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 17
Anyone know off the top of their head the shaft diameter size of the Evo/King 2.0 C/Os? Time to rebuild and need to order parts?

How often do you have to rebuild / add nitro?
I've heard every year but that it varies depending on the shock. When I first installed the CO's they only had like 95PSI. Then when I did the 60 swap a year later they were between 75 and 80 psi. So twice in the last 12 to 14 months for me. I know I said 3 times but forget that I had to add nitro to my 2.5s and bumps prior to the CO's. I have yet to see a set of Kings come properly charged out of the box.

I've heard every year but that it varies depending on the shock. When I first installed the CO's they only had like 95PSI. Then when I did the 60 swap a year later they were between 75 and 80 psi. So twice in the last 12 to 14 months for me. I know I said 3 times but forget that I had to add nitro to my 2.5s and bumps prior to the CO's. I have yet to see a set of Kings come properly charged out of the box.
Ironically, mine came at 150 psi and have never dropped. I just checked them again last night and they are still holding. After the issues Jeff was having last year I had bought the power tank charging setup think it was going to be a regular maintenance item, and it turned out for me not to be.

Dose anyone know if you can buy the Evo long control arms separately like you can with Synergy? I only see a option to buy all eight.

Top Bottom