BrankZ slow build :D

Wait did I spelled wrong? Lol
Yup I was going to get my Evo stuff tomorrow sliders and skins but I can't now :( life is a bitch lol

I don't know if you misspelled anything, my eyes don't have spell check :cheesy:

That sucks you can't get your stuff now.

I don't know if you misspelled anything, my eyes don't have spell check :cheesy:

That sucks you can't get your stuff now.

Yea I had to pay 1700+ for my transmission and now I just realized that if I buy my Evo stuff I will be broke for few months and I can't let that happen,
Dunking donuts and empanadas are not free you know lol

Yea I had to pay 1700+ for my transmission and now I just realized that if I buy my Evo stuff I will be broke for few months and I can't let that happen,

I have 3.5" metalcloak springs and old man emu shocks im getting ready to sell. Let me no if your interested. Ill give you a good deal. Sorry to hear about your tranny. What did they say about it still leaking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

All the food is free where I am lol

I have 3.5" metalcloak springs and old man emu shocks im getting ready to sell. Let me no if your interested. Ill give you a good deal. Sorry to hear about your tranny. What did they say about it still leaking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks but I can't buy nothing for few months plus I run 33s I think 3.5 lift will be to big :/. Nope I bitch at them they reopened and aligned with the computer in one day lol now runs like new and no more scary noises lol

So I have bilstains 5100s for the rear thanks to Rick 👍🍺 now my front rubi shocks, so now I'm buying front one so wish ones do I get? Ranchos rs9000lx or rancho rs700ms I can get them for super cheap so I need a decision ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416504138.142772.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416504177.089425.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416504194.879027.jpg

Get 9000 your gonna loves them i been running them for 3 months and i like them a lot you could turn them down to setting 1 and there super soft or turn them up and make them hard

Get 9000 your gonna loves them i been running them for 3 months and i like them a lot you could turn them down to setting 1 and there super soft or turn them up and make them hard

X2 and I would go Rancho RS9000 XL all the way around. It will make your ride so much better.

Buying this rims for Christmas
Yes or no? Or can I get something better for the price? 5 rims it's about 700 bucks
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417138090.646915.jpg

Top Bottom