Black Friday Deal - 25% OFF Rubicon Gladiators

LVMohave

I thought I'd share this with the group. I know there's "deals" all over the place, but 25% is a big discount. Jeep Only- located on Sahara in Las Vegas has 3 Gladiator Rubicons that are 25% off for Black Friday. I assume you could get the deal now! I do NOT work for them in any capacity, just wanted to pass along a discount for potential Jeep buyer!

Attachments

• Jeep Only.png
    Jeep Only.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 16
I have heard that the Gladiator is the most discounted vehicle. They can hardly give them away!

After years of exploding prices and interest rates, buyers can not afford much.

Site states only one remaining. I didn't look for the last one, I would probably have to pay the other 25% to ship it to Ohio.

betting they have a ton of aftermarket junk & mop and slop on em and that gets that price back up there quickly.

that nitrogen air in them tires ain't going to pay for itself.

Actually, what I see when I look at the dealers web page is that they reset the price to about what it was before all the craziness started.

I believe it's a push to clear all '23s from the lots so the "refreshed" '24s can come in with no competition.

I got a great deal on my truck when I took delivery 1 year ago, BUT not this good of a deal!!! The one Gladiator Rubicon they have left is $68,940 (reduced by $17,235) and the final price is $51,705. It's pretty loaded, but it's strange they list cloth and not leather seats. Thats a smokin deal for someone to jump on!

They also have a diesel Gladiator for sale

Last edited:
wow, this is a GREAT deal to build! Gladiator for UNDER $40K - Prestige Jeep in Las Vegas

Attachments

• Jeep1.png
    Jeep1.png
    537.1 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom