Big Bear Trail Run Weekend 7-11 & 7-12

Sorry guys but I'm running a little late. Any suggestions where tall might be around 10am? I'm on my way but had a personal matter I had to deal with.

Sorry guys but I'm running a little late. Any suggestions where tall might be around 10am? I'm on my way but had a personal matter I had to deal with.

We should be finished with gold mtn around that time, so I would say to meet us at Jacoby Canyon trailhead forest #3N61

We should be finished with gold mtn around that time, so I would say to meet us at Jacoby Canyon trailhead forest #3N61

Those are both fun trails. Wish I could be out there with you. Have fun and hopefully catch ya next time. 👍

We are running a little behind, we're at the gold mountain trailhead airing down now.

I tried to catch up to y'all today but got stuck behind a h2 on gold mtn. Went through John Bull and camping up here for the night. Is anybody in town for the evening, perhaps for a beer bound meetup.

If you guys go up Holcomb creek and find a Hoyt buffalo recurve I lost it on the trail last week :(

Hot Buffalo Recurve

Its your lucky day! We found your bow. We were researching the Moss Jeep receipt in order to track you down but just seen your post.

Send me a message with your phone number.

I have to say, that is amazing and completely awesome that you found it let alone where trying to locate me. I put it on my roof when I later my seats down so my little ones could sleep and I forgot it ! My contact info is Steven Cochran
702-677-8612
Thanks again 😀

Top Bottom