Battle buddy build

This set of goodies I am very excited about!!!!!
I went with the portable because a lot of my buds don't have compressors so it will be nice to have one I can take to each vehicle.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460047361.841884.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460047438.745156.jpg

This set of goodies I am very excited about!!!!!
I went with the portable because a lot of my buds don't have compressors so it will be nice to have one I can take to each vehicle.

Sweet. I'm eyeing that exact same compressor setup. Plus I don't have lockers so I don't need the OBA.

Hey hey there sexy headlights. Those look awesome.

[have always wanted these but man they are spendy! Thanks to this forum got them for the same price as the truck lights. QUOTE=WJCO;683953]Sweet. I'm eyeing that exact same compressor setup. Plus I don't have lockers so I don't need the OBA.[/QUOTE]

I have always wanted these but man they are spendy! Thanks to this forum got them for the same price as the truck lights.

WJCO, it looks pretty good, can't wait to use it. I will let you know how the single compressor does with 37s. Hope it doesn't take forever.

WJCO, it looks pretty good, can't wait to use it. I will let you know how the single compressor does with 37s. Hope it doesn't take forever.

Cool. I won't be running anything larger than 33s, but still curious. This seems to be the right compressor for my needs. Let me know how it does with air tools too if you are able as well.

Today was the day! I finally got to do a shake down. There was only one hard obstacle but man I love the enforcer!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460336657.201984.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460336675.265073.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460336690.401256.jpg

Great shots. Where did you go?

Just slaughterhouse, there was these two older guys going up and down the one hard obstacle as if they had no brakes. I wish I had a video, lifting wheels almost tipping a few times.
But the enforcer did great

The infamous shakedown run. Hope everything performed as well as you anticipated. Looks good on the trail!

It did better than I was guessing. The one thing I did find out is my CB mount hits my tire carrier at times. A little adjustment and that will be fixed.

Just slaughterhouse, there was these two older guys going up and down the one hard obstacle as if they had no brakes. I wish I had a video, lifting wheels almost tipping a few times.
But the enforcer did great

Good to hear. I'm not familiar with that trail but glad to see there wasn't too much snow up there.

Good to hear. I'm not familiar with that trail but glad to see there wasn't too much snow up there.

It's a 5 on the high side on trail damage with places to pass it for the "less modified".
As for me I was able to get through the hardest spot with hardly lifting a wheel.
I can't wait to run some more trails.
When you headed up next.

Top Bottom