Battle buddy build

For some reason the camber changed with the new tires. I'm guessing just the weight of them but I didn't align it before so I don't know. I have c gussets so I'm counting on that to keep the camber where it is. As long as it's less than a degree it shouldn't wear tires.

Make sure the ball joints aren't worn too.

For some reason the camber changed with the new tires. I'm guessing just the weight of them but I didn't align it before so I don't know. I have c gussets so I'm counting on that to keep the camber where it is. As long as it's less than a degree it shouldn't wear tires.

I guess I need to do some research on the c gussets as a mod for the near future.

Got a few more things done tonight

First oil change, rock hard trans and oil pan skid and did another alignment to keep toe all good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479834.013888.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479851.209496.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479882.680864.jpg

And a lil front end love
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479908.264798.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459479921.617565.jpg

The Jeep looks awesome! I debated for so long to go with the JCR mauler or the EVO 1/4. I ended up with EVO but I still love the JCR. I have JCR sliders and they are great. Also awesome to see another Colorado Jeep!

The Jeep looks awesome! I debated for so long to go with the JCR mauler or the EVO 1/4. I ended up with EVO but I still love the JCR. I have JCR sliders and they are great. Also awesome to see another Colorado Jeep!

Thanks!! I almost went with EVO too. I just didn't want to be a total EVO fan boy lol. Everything is EVO on my rig. Also didn't want to chop my crush zones off.

Thanks!! I almost went with EVO too. I just didn't want to be a total EVO fan boy lol. Everything is EVO on my rig. Also didn't want to chop my crush zones off.

Yeah I hear you on that one. I've been looking at the JCR body mount tire carrier but it's new and there's no reviews on it yet.

Top Bottom