BACKWAY Byway to BODIE

Awesome! I love the Backway on the CA side and do it every time we go to Bodie... It's so peaceful back there with amazing views. But I've always wanted to hang that right at the Y and shoot into Nevada. Very Cool.
Backway on the CA side is typically how we go to Bodie as well. From the Nevada side, it's a much much longer trip but awesome in that it's all wide open nothingness. Something worth doing for sure (y)
Very cool, and scenic, thanks for sharing!
Glad you like what you see. We'll have to plan a trip and get more people to join in on the fun :)
Awesome shots! I went across those bridges with Bader back probably five or six years ago and they felt sketchy then. lol

Bodie is one of my favorite places.
Oh yeah, those bridges have always been sketch but this is the worst I've seen them. Almost had second thoughts about crossing them LOL

Man wish I could have made that one!
We'll definitely have to do this one again as a group trip :)
Great photos, thank you for sharing. Pretty cool to have something like that available literally right out of your backyard.
Glad you like what you see and being able to do this is a big part of why we got the place we did :cool:
😞

Lol, awesome pics! It’s almost as if Moochie should’ve brought his Jeep 🤪
:ROFLMAO:

Well to be honest your Commiefornia welcoming members did seem to resemble Cowmala, Piglosi, and Mad (cow) Maxine.👍

Awesome pics and trip report.
Awesome! Glad you got to do that with Moochie! Thanks for sharing! 👍
It was a lot of fun and hope to do it again and with the gang :)
Awesome shots! Definitely adding this to my places to visit. Crazy cool this is in your “backyard”!
Thanks and hope you can join us on a run out there in the future :cool:

how awesome and right out of your back gate!
appropriate to have to cross some bullshit in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia 👍
Looks like gun. Pretty area.
It really is a beautiful wide open space for sure :)
Spectacular scenery. Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing, looks like a great day trip. What is Bodie? It looks like an old mining town?
Bodie is probably one of the best specimens of a legitimate ghost town that you can find anywhere in America. Gold was discovered there in 1859 but became a true boomtown by 1876. At its peak, the town had over 2,000 structures and about 8,000 people living there. More info about it can be found here:

Looks like a great time!
We'll have to drag Tracie and you out there sometime :cool:
What a shit show of a day that was..,

Cool
Pics !
Thanks!
AWESOME PIC'S!
Happy to hear you like what you see :)
What a fun day this was! So many great spots to see in your backyard! First time I had the Bronco in 4 low. It did good. The driver just needs more time behind the wheel. Lol!
It was a great time for sure and fun that you were able to take your Bronco out on this trip :)

Love Bodie. We took the back way in our fire Engine one year and finally got to revisit it last summer. So cool

Top Bottom