aTX's Tru WW Evo bolt on coilover build

Now I'm trying to work through rear track bar to diff clearance. The pumpkin is not quite lined up with the clearance bend on the stock track bar and Evo had me cut the Dynatrac track bar mount off to weld theirs on. I was thinking about cutting it the track bar and shifting it over. What are other people doing with the PR80?

IMG_1159.jpg

Now I'm trying to work through rear track bar to diff clearance. The pumpkin is not quite lined up with the clearance bend on the stock track bar and Evo had me cut the Dynatrac track bar mount off to weld theirs on. I was thinking about cutting it the track bar and shifting it over. What are other people doing with the PR80?

View attachment 280911

It sounds to me like your axle is too far back, I agree that you will probably need to use the EVO bracket, but that track bar should fit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It sounds to me like your axle is too far back, I agree that you will probably need to use the EVO bracket, but that track bar should fit

I have the lower control arms set at 20" vs. 19-3/4" stock and the uppers at 18.-1/2" vs 17-7/16" to account for pinion angle however, I'm just guestimating the angle and still need to order the driveshaft. It's difficult to tell from the original picture but the center of the track bar bulge is 1-1/2" off from the bulge of the diff cover. I will set the control arms to stock length and report back.

I have the lower control arms set at 20" vs. 19-3/4" stock and the uppers at 18.-1/2" vs 17-7/16" to account for pinion angle however, I'm just guestimating the angle and still need to order the driveshaft. It's difficult to tell from the original picture but the center of the track bar bulge is 1-1/2" off from the bulge of the diff cover. I will set the control arms to stock length and report back.

Is the axle centered in the wheel well? You need to center it up and point the pinion at the transfer case

Feels good to be sitting on all four wheels again. It's sitting about an inch higher than I would like, but I still need to put the seats in and mount the spare.
IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG

Top Bottom