Welcome to WAYALIFE BIGTARS! Nice rig!

Thanks!!

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizers
20x12 Fuel Throttle Wheels
38x15.5x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ
Smitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.E. Reel Driveshaft's, Synergy C gussets, 5:13 gears, Artec Truss's
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

Tempe AZ here, at least from August through May. Go Devils!

Devils all the way :thumbsup:

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Smitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

Devils all the way :thumbsup:

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights

1401816406269.jpg

sent while sitting on the crapper

Howdy from the East Valley

:standing wave::standing wave::standing wave::standing wave:

So when and where is this run that has been suggested. Its a little :sFun_hot: in the valley right now.

Lunatic Fridge

Howdy from the East Valley

:standing wave::standing wave::standing wave::standing wave:

So when and where is this run that has been suggested. Its a little :sFun_hot: in the valley right now.

Lunatic Fridge

Welcome to WayaLife ! It is the HOT time of the year here.... we need to do something when it cools off a little in the fall, stay tuned... :thumb:

We can do a meet and greet in Flagstaff where it's not hot... Just saying cuz Phoenix stucks this tinge of year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi Buddy22 :standing wave: How's the wheeling in the Safford area?

Sorry great just took a trip up blue jay look out not a tuff trail but wraps around mountain to a spot u can see all of the valley beautiful

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moving to Queen Creek in less than two weeks!

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

Wow... quite the move from the evergreen to the desert! We welcome you and hope you enjoy it! You are bringing your Jeep collection aren't you? The 'winter' nine months will be great for you to run those commando/jeepsters around topless WITHOUT the worry of rain! Hope to see you around soon!:thumb:

Wow... quite the move from the evergreen to the desert! We welcome you and hope you enjoy it! You are bringing your Jeep collection aren't you? The 'winter' nine months will be great for you to run those commando/jeepsters around topless WITHOUT the worry of rain! Hope to see you around soon!:thumb:

Yup! Three of the Jeeps are already there! (08 Commander, 73 Commando & 68 Jeepster)

I can't wait to be dang near permanently topless!

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

Just a dude from Tempe here

IMG_1059.jpg
attachment.php

attachment.php

We can do a meet and greet in Flagstaff where it's not hot... Just saying cuz Phoenix stucks this tinge of year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If timing worked out I would try to make it to a S&G in Flagstaff. I have been traveling to Kingman pretty regular this year and I am in Golden Valley, AZ as I type this today.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom