Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

ORBs. I watch this camera daily. Yesterday, same location had a blinking orb 3 times smaller. I dismissed it as a spiderweb. Tonight, same spot, this orb appears to be shining a 'spotlight' downward. And it moves on video. Last two nights, first I've seen of it. Right where the dead skunk was. Starting to wonder......

1000004115.jpg1000004116.jpg1000004117.jpg

Not my first time seeing orbs, but it's been awhile.

ORBs. I watch this camera daily. Yesterday, same location had a blinking orb 3 times smaller. I dismissed it as a spiderweb. Tonight, same spot, this orb appears to be shining a 'spotlight' downward. And it moves on video. Last two nights, first I've seen of it. Right where the dead skunk was. Starting to wonder......

View attachment 412814View attachment 412815View attachment 412816

IMG_0310.jpeg

Are you talking the reflection in the camera due to the night vision? lol hardly an orb.

Welcome in

Ever heard of Chris Bledsoe? lots of stuff on Youtube & he's been on several podcasts. Interesting take

Wet nose print on the cam from a yote when you weren’t looking.

Your experience made me think of this video of soldiers in Vietnam saw demons with red night vision goggles 😳

Ironically I heard about this a couple weeks ago on a podcast. Similar to what happened in the early 2000's when military pilots and Navy ships got radar system upgrades. Those led to the Go Fast, Gimbal, & FLIR videos

Welcome in

Ever heard of Chris Bledsoe? lots of stuff on Youtube & he's been on several podcasts. Interesting take
Never heard of him. I wish I had recorded the one from 2 nights ago. It was flashing like that.

I was at a kids concert at a church years ago and when the parents sent everyone photos after the performance, there were hundreds of orbs in them. Different cameras and different angles. They all showed them.

Also had one darting across the room back and forth and up and down on the video monitor when my kid was a baby.

Crazy stuff.

Never heard of him. I wish I had recorded the one from 2 nights ago. It was flashing like that.

I was at a kids concert at a church years ago and when the parents sent everyone photos after the performance, there were hundreds of orbs in them. Different cameras and different angles. They all showed them.

Also had one darting across the room back and forth and up and down on the video monitor when my kid was a baby.

Crazy stuff.

There's definitely something that involves perception with this whole phenomenon. All kinds of theories out there, some retarded, some make you think. IDK, but I believe people will be shocked when we finally get the reveal. I don't think it's aliens at all.

There's definitely something that involves perception with this whole phenomenon. All kinds of theories out there, some retarded, some make you think. IDK, but I believe people will be shocked when we finally get the reveal. I don't think it's aliens at all.

There are some strange and unexplainable things in this world. We want to believe that we know everything but I really don’t think we understand that much.

There are some interesting videos about the true origins of UFO’s and how much the Feds know about them- and are not telling us.

There are some strange and unexplainable things in this world. We want to believe that we know everything but I really don’t think we understand that much.

There are some interesting videos about the true origins of UFO’s and how much the Feds know about them- and are not telling us.

Agree. I've been fascinated with this subject since I was a kid. Remember when Chariots of the Gods came out? That was the start.

I think we don't know shit about how this whole deal that's our universe works. Yeah, we know some things for sure, but there's another step we haven't taken yet that I think will open up a whole new understanding of things. Some might not be good.

Top Bottom