Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is more than coronavirus but if you guys watch this ten part YouTube series, there is a lot of connections. Pretty wild.

Part five keeps getting removed from YouTube but if you google it you can find it on Facebook or other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is a pretty good series. I watched it a few months back. It is wild all the connections. That lady has more stuff out as well. All pretty informative.

It’s tough for me to believe the whole thing but it makes sense and makes you think.

So watched the last 4 episodes. Wow! I really can’t believe part 6 hasn’t been removed also. So crazy.

I also watched her 4 part COVID-19 series. That really makes you think also, except all data is from April and May but I think everything still holds true.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Apparently you have to be a bit older to get that one! My wife didn’t have a clue [emoji23]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I originally thought it was Joe Biden but then I realized it wasn't ....but same difference as far as presidential ability.

The fact that these two are even a "choice" for the great nation of America shows how fucked we are and how complacent the People really are.

Hopefully between now and the election people will open their eyes to that. If and when the debates spin up, that will become more apparent

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom