Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this morning that LA County plans on a Stay at Home order extension until at least July. [emoji849]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Yup.. that’s why I said that. So frustrating.

I literally just came to this thread to post about this particular thing. We live in a pretty decent neighborhood. 5 minutes ago, I just looked out the the window and noticed two people on the sidewalk in front of my house crouched down. They were going through our trash and recycling taking things. I can honestly say that out of any home I've ever lived in, I've never seen people going through neighborhood trashes.

It’s pretty common in parts of LA.. Areas with Million dollar homes have a huge homeless population near by.

Add Chipotle in Santa Clara to the list of places turning people away with no masks. lol

Amazes me. Places hurting for customers are turning them away. Of course the bumpkin was wearing his mask below his nose and had his disgusting iPhone in his hand while talking to me. I watched him place his phone in his pocket, adjust his mask then grab flatware and napkins to place in the to go orders. But me not wearing a mask is the health risk. lol

LOL - that about sums up all this bullshit. So cracks me up how nobody can hear or understand what anyone is saying because of the fuckin masks and plexiglass that people end up pulling down their mask and speak around the glass. I see this shit all the time.

One of my favorite comments on that photo...

Adjustments.JPG

We should be demanding that our government protect our jobs and give us money like other governments. Yeah [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

View attachment 347137

We should be demanding that our government protect our jobs and give us money like other governments. Yeah [emoji849]

I've heard it said about education that you learn more and more about less and less, until you know absolutely everything about nothing.

This guy is well on his way there with his credentials.

My other comment, and I said this well before this BS started, is that when you work in the medical field, you mostly deal with sick people. You see so many of them that it seems that is all there is.

In other words, your perspective is skewed, and you can forget that while 90% of the people you see are sick, when you back up and look at the big picture, 99% of the people are NOT sick.

Now we have given control over to the "experts" and the only perspective they have is the sick people, so their recommendations completely ignore the 99% who are not sick.

I've heard it said about education that you learn more and more about less and less, until you know absolutely everything about nothing.

This guy is well on his way there with his credentials.

My other comment, and I said this well before this BS started, is that when you work in the medical field, you mostly deal with sick people. You see so many of them that it seems that is all there is.

In other words, your perspective is skewed, and you can forget that while 90% of the people you see are sick, when you back up and look at the big picture, 99% of the people are NOT sick.

Now we have given control over to the "experts" and the only perspective they have is the sick people, so their recommendations completely ignore the 99% who are not sick.

Yup, that about sums it up.

Interesting map of the US showing China virus deaths when broken down into 1/3rds.

Adjustments.jpg

Interesting map of the US showing China virus deaths when broken down into 1/3rds.

View attachment 347138

Yeah, let’s shut the whole country down where 1/3 of the cases are spread over 99% of the country. Makes sense to me. [emoji848]hmmm, nope.

Sucks I’m in a yellow zone. Wish I could move west.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah, let’s shut the whole country down where 1/3 of the cases are spread over 99% of the country. Makes sense to me. [emoji848]hmmm, nope.

Sucks I’m in a yellow zone. Wish I could move west.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Way to go Bill! Your side is Jacking it up for the rest of us here! Lol.
What a shit show we have going on right now in our state between the sheeples that think our Governor is out for our best interest and the people like me who don’t give 2 shits about a bad cold.

View attachment 347138

Excellent graphic that shows how moronic this shutdown is. I also have noticed that the few alarmists that had been posting in this thread have quieted down greatly! Wasn’t hard to see that this was a shit show for most of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Way to go Bill! Your side is Jacking it up for the rest of us here! Lol.
What a shit show we have going on right now in our state between the sheeples that think our Governor is out for our best interest and the people like me who don’t give 2 shits about a bad cold.

So much fun over here. Definitely worth a visit 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

View attachment 347138

Pretty interesting to say the least.

Here in San Bernardino county masks have been "mandatory" for nearly this whole time. The more I've been out the more people I'm seeing are going out and the less masks I'm seeing. I'd say its gone from about 98% wearing them to about 66% at this point. Employees included.. Personally I think they are stupid and not doing much anyway. It was originally explained it was to prevent our spit and mucus particles from ending up on something or someone else. It cracks me up to see people only covering their mouth with it, or better yet the N95's or other masks with the 1 way valve which allows unfiltered air out but not in. Totally goes against what was explained. I think I'm going to start messing with people when I have a mask on. Pretend I'm talking to them with it up but they can't hear me so I'll pull it down and speak regularly then move it up and down and altering my volume..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 347137

this self-righteous bullshit just pisses me off.

This constant "you're a child and need to be told what to do" message is fucked up.

what gets me is so many fucking people need this level of direction!!!

Be a fucking adult and stop assuming everyone else has to take care of you.

Rely on the government to protect our jobs?? yeah - stay the fuck out of the way and let us work.

Government handouts will have the payment due and these same criers are going to be saying "I wasn't told I'd have to pay it back"

Personally during flu season, i avoid sick people. I understand some people don't have the luxury to stay home when they are ill, but i would guess they take precautions to protect their co-workers or we would see entire businesses shut down during peak flu season.

rant over but rant still going on in my head :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom