Anyone going out in socal area Aug 31

:cheesy: That was good.

Seriously though Frank, be careful...YOU might scratch your wheels. :cheesy:

Whoa, whoa whoa. MTG you are DEFINITELY invited to my run this weekend. It's the mega-mall crawlers run. 24 hours straight, 17 malls throughout LA, OC and SB county! We be crawling!

Whoa, whoa whoa. MTG you are DEFINITELY invited to my run this weekend. It's the mega-mall crawlers run. 24 hours straight, 17 malls throughout LA, OC and SB county! We be crawling!

If you can guarantee me Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel and Restoration Hardware I am in. I like to push it hard when I wheel. :thumb:

If you can guarantee me Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel and Restoration Hardware I am in. I like to push it hard when I wheel. :thumb:

Better use your GPS. Frank likes to end his runs in West Hollywood. For drinks after of course.

Better use your GPS. Frank likes to end his runs in West Hollywood. For drinks after of course.

West Hollywood? I've heard that is nice. I have to warn you though I only drink mixed drinks that others buy for me and bring back to the table when I am not looking. ;)

West Hollywood? I've heard that is nice. I have to warn you though I only drink mixed drinks that others buy for me and bring back to the table when I am not looking. ;)

Like these?ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377667374.864728.jpg Forgive Overlander's finger. Well Frank you don't have to....

Sooooo is anyone hitting a trail this weekend....? Or did Franks mall crawl trump it all??:D

I think I need to cut fenders first!!

Hey Frank,
You do know its not a Tupperware party right?

Ralph - You in on this one?? I'm going to to head up. WTF right? My steering is all squared away and all of the damage from Rubicon repaired. Let's go.

Thank you for that by the way, you know me. I like to keep my hands and rig clean! Have fun this weekend btw, don't break those 60's!

No joke on the Mall Crawl?? C'mon man, come out for a little bead lock scratching event. We can do West HollyWeird after :doh: :icon_crazy:

Thanks! Excited. In all fairness to the thread I AM starting out in the So Cal area...

Too bad you'll be having the time of your life! I don't feel bad at all. Did you ever fix that tie rod? Mine was so badly f' d up I had warning bells on the dash.

Like these?View attachment 46524 Forgive Overlander's finger. Well Frank you don't have to....

I'm still hung over from those damn gasoline cocktails.

Top Bottom