Another wave from Phoenix

Sweet! Those are awesome looking tires.

Thanks they're Mud Claw Radials 285/70R17 I had never heard of them before but picked them up cheap second hand and they have been great off road but a bit loud on road.

Funny think is when they wear out I'm going to get some duratrac's on my original black wheels which looks to be exactly what your running.

Also can you post a photo of yours side on? Just want to see how the flares meet the rear bumper. Thanks mate.

Thanks they're Mud Claw Radials 285/70R17 I had never heard of them before but picked them up cheap second hand and they have been great off road but a bit loud on road.

Funny think is when they wear out I'm going to get some duratrac's on my original black wheels which looks to be exactly what your running.

Also can you post a photo of yours side on? Just want to see how the flares meet the rear bumper. Thanks mate.

Mine are Nitto Trail Grapplers in that same size. The Duratracs would look great too. I like the Nittos in this size because they're Load Range C, but they're much heavier than Duratracs.

Here's a side view of the rear bumper with the rear fender flare. I took the plastic cap off the bumper that lines up with the factory flare. It looks ok like this, but I would prefer a body-width bumper so I'm planning to swap it out.

Attachments

• 1461858014245.jpg
    1461858014245.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom