Andrew's Build

yeah deff disco, i do it once I hit the trails no matter what, just easier but then I do kinda cheat with my rubi button, cant wait to see yours with the new tires tho, youll love them I think deff made a huge difference when I first put them on. The 37s only gained a slight bit more.

yeah deff disco, i do it once I hit the trails no matter what, just easier but then I do kinda cheat with my rubi button, cant wait to see yours with the new tires tho, youll love them I think deff made a huge difference when I first put them on. The 37s only gained a slight bit more.

Thanks alot. I'm excited too. I'm sure it's gonna be a huge difference especially cause last time I went I had street tires on lol. I'm excited about discoing too. If I had the rubi button I would do the same thing lol. Like I said before I'm just hoping to keep up with you guys lol

Disconnects

Finally got my JKS Sway bar Disconnects, and mounted them (with help from my wonderful fiance).

057.JPG

059.JPG

067.JPG

070.JPG

062.JPG

072.JPG

079.JPG

071.JPG

the air dam kept getting in the way of the torque wrench and other tools and since i would probably rip it off on the next rausch trip on a rock or something anyway, i decided to finally remove it

080.JPG

Finally got my JKS Sway bar Disconnects, and mounted them (with help from my wonderful fiance).

View attachment 35541

View attachment 35542

View attachment 35543

View attachment 35544

View attachment 35545

View attachment 35546

View attachment 35547

View attachment 35548

the air dam kept getting in the way of the torque wrench and other tools and since i would probably rip it off on the next rausch trip on a rock or something anyway, i decided to finally remove it

View attachment 35549

um is the pin sposed to be at the bottom ?

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Sucks I couldn't join you, freakin hate that you gotta have fishing gear on you to drive on.... So freakin close to you guys lol, if I only went south instead of north on the causeway lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

Sucks I couldn't join you, freakin hate that you gotta have fishing gear on you to drive on.... So freakin close to you guys lol, if I only went south instead of north on the causeway lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

Lol. Yea it stinks you couldn't come. Maybe next time : )

Top Bottom