Alignment--gone wrong

Stock D44... Well, I wasted my money on sleeves (EVO 44 mags), EVO C2 gussets, Dynotrac ball joints, new cover, Reed knuckles, new hubs, new brakes, and RCV's. Wishing I would have done a PR44 or 60.

Yea, I almost went a similar route since I have 92K miles on my 2010 and want to upsize to 37's.... I decided to let the axle upgrade list stew for a couple of weeks and decided I'd still have a D44 in the end so I decided to trim the list and installed Moog Ball joints, Ten Factory shafts and went ahead and replaced the hubs while I had it apart. I figure that'll let me run the 37's without too much concern for some time and save up for PR44...and I'm liking the trail 60 for the rear.

Stock D44... Well, I wasted my money on sleeves (EVO 44 mags), EVO C2 gussets, Dynotrac ball joints, new cover, Reed knuckles, new hubs, new brakes, and RCV's. Wishing I would have done a PR44 or 60.

You can still buy a pr44 housing, put all the guts, ball joints, and knuckles on. Off your current sleeved/gusseted bare housing for around $500 and then you would have a very nice front axle setup:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can still buy a pr44 housing, put all the guts, ball joints, and knuckles on. Off your current sleeved/gusseted bare housing for around $500 and then you would have a very nice front axle setup:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've thought about it. Just put on the coil overs and flip kit though and welded them on. I would have to get new brackets too...Still might be the way to go! I like the Idea to be able to do a different locker that the E locker down the road too...:thumb:

Top Bottom