Abandoned Places

Abandoned miners settlement, Harts Pass, WA outside Mazama. It would sure be bad to drive into this unexpectedly!

Another pic up Harts Pass...

One More on the way to an abandoned gold mine...but we never made it due to the road being closed...

Last edited:
Frisco mining town in utah.
DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384886766.539632.jpg

This a a couple of old houses that were near some abandoned mining stuff that my brother (4x4jesus), my dad, and I ran across while meandering from Nevada to California near Bridgeport. We always end up trying to find new dirt roads that go over the mountains... It is always interesting because we go the last weekend of April and there is always just enough snow to make it difficult (fun) towards the peaks..

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

The Crystal Mill near Marble Colorado, one of the most photographed spots in the state.
Crystal Mill.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have any pics of the Lake Dolores water park? found a youtube video of some utvs doing laps in the old lazy river sparked my interest in it

I'd like to see that video! Haha I googled that place. It would be cool to get to drive around the abandoned park in Jeeps! :thumb:

This is Beek's Place. It's on the top of the Santa Ana Mountains between Orange and Riverside County. Must have been an old homestead. It looks like the house was made of the surrounding rocks. If you find yourself at this place chances are you are in for about an hour and a half drive back the way you came, since they have closed all the gates down from the Main Divide rd. on the north end of the mountain range. I found this out the hard way. All the rich people got tired of people offroaders driving through their streets. Bedford rd is the last way down if you are heading north from Maple Springs rd.

I hate how some ppl (pos's) think it's ok to go and graffiti whatever they want just cuz they have nothing better to do! Wtf? Anybody feel the same way?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Service might have been better had I pulled up to the pump the right direction...or not.
472546_10151447259678042_1088133658_o.jpg

Abandoned sawmill near my home.
922425_10151435912863042_1591343376_o.jpg
922561_10151435912793042_1504638506_o.jpg

Love the abandoned gas station photos. Excellent!
Sorry it's not hi-res, but this is the saloon at Alta above Telluride with Lizard Head Peak in the background. I think it's gone now.
Alta Saloon.jpg

Ill have to get some pics posted up of the abandoned civil war era asylum in my area, plus all the abandoned farm houses and such i see regularly while trail running. Till then, here is my favorite, abandoned coal mine in the pa state game lands. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389154128.627306.jpg

Here are a few I've taken over the years in middle GA.

View attachment 63449

View attachment 63453

View attachment 63456

You need to share more pics :D I love the "oversaturated" HDR type look :thumb:

On Instagram theres a guy named Rubicon Taxi or something like that. It might be one word? Anyway, he's got a yellow TJ Rubi and takes kick ass abandoned places pictures that look similar to the ones justageorgiaguy posted here. He does some amazing shit with a camera and some editing.

You need to share more pics :D I love the "oversaturated" HDR type look :thumb:

On Instagram theres a guy named Rubicon Taxi or something like that. It might be one word? Anyway, he's got a yellow TJ Rubi and takes kick ass abandoned places pictures that look similar to the ones justageorgiaguy posted here. He does some amazing shit with a camera and some editing.

Thanks Kenny-G,

Here's a ton of photos from over the years (good and bad): http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgewatermedia/sets/
And my regular website: http://www.jdavidsonphoto.com

Top Bottom