A Wave from Canada

cory4

Hello all,
From London Ontario but living in Edmonton Alberta, looking forward to continue learning about my new found love with the help of this forum

2014 JKUR
Copperhead Pearl
On 35's

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420442125.937255.jpg

My bad, only photo I have is from a few months back I have done more since this picture but it is very clean in this one lol

Hi from Calgary welcome to the form.
How do you like the 2.5 RK? Did you have any issues having it installed. Reason I am asking is that is one of the manufacturers I am looking at. So I am trying to get as much feed back on the manufacturer and kit as possible.

Hi from Calgary welcome to the form.
How do you like the 2.5 RK? Did you have any issues having it installed. Reason I am asking is that is one of the manufacturers I am looking at. So I am trying to get as much feed back on the manufacturer and kit as possible.

Ya I went with the RK mostly because everyone raves about it. Had it installed at treadhead garage they are a local smaller shop in Edmonton that specializes in only jeeps. The owner Jordan really knows his stuff so I always trust him with my rig. He also is a metal cloak dealer too. If you need work done on yours and want it done right look them up! Also are you a part of the ABJK group?

Ya I went with the RK mostly because everyone raves about it. Had it installed at treadhead garage they are a local smaller shop in Edmonton that specializes in only jeeps. The owner Jordan really knows his stuff so I always trust him with my rig. He also is a metal cloak dealer too. If you need work done on yours and want it done right look them up! Also are you a part of the ABJK group?

I do not belong to ABJK.
I looked up the shop and asked them to quote me and Specializing in only jeeps is a good thing.

How much lift did you gain when you installed the lift and does the lift level out the horrible factory nose dive?

Did your lift move your rear tire back one inch and does it cause you any problems?

Sorry for the 101 questions just trying to cover all my bases as this is the kit I very much considering buying.

What's Crownest pass trail? I never been out that way to 4X4.

I do not belong to ABJK.
I looked up the shop and asked them to quote me and Specializing in only jeeps is a good thing.

How much lift did you gain when you installed the lift and does the lift level out the horrible factory nose dive?

Did your lift move your rear tire back one inch and does it cause you any problems?

Sorry for the 101 questions just trying to cover all my bases as this is the kit I very much considering buying.

What's Crownest pass trail? I never been out that way to 4X4.

Ya Jordan at Treadhead really knows his stuff and is a good honest mechanic, can't go wrong he can't always beat the prices of say 4Wheel parts but he can come real close and you know your going to get the right stuff and get it done right!

Gained about 4" of lift and its hard to day about the nose dive because i have a heavily weighted front and next to no weight on my rear ( winch and lights and steel bumper up front and then nothing on the rear no even a spare )

Yes I moved it back an inch and thats just so I can clear the factory rubicon rail but I cut my rails down 2" anyways so wasn't a big deal to me.

Crowsnest pass is a really great trail in the area, even closer to you if your down in calgary actually it features an old plane crash at the end of the trail from many years ago when a plane crashed into the side of the mountain.

Lastly check out ABJK on Facebook its a smaller forum also but it is more so just a Facebook page for JK owners in Alberta. People are always talking jeeps and really friendly, you can learn a lot and people are constantly organizing and inviting people to go out on wheeling trips. If you inbox me your Facebook name ill look you up and add you to it.

Hope I answered all your questions!

Top Bottom